How can you get an ex back?

What can make an ex change their mind...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't 'get' them back if they don't want to come back. If they realize your worth and what they're missing out on, they'll come back themselves. Nothing much you can do.

0|1
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When the relationship is over, sometimes it's so difficult to accept, life is so different without that person and the pain is so unbearable that the only thing we focus on is to get him back, so that our life can be fixed and be like before. Unfortunately, things don't work that way and it's not a good idea to spend time and energy doing this.

Believe me, the only thing that will ever get you moving on is to focus on yourself. If you start learning something different, doing an activity that you've never done before, joining groups, going to the gym or to the pool and improving your body, hence boosting your self esteem... you get the idea. This will also allow you to meet new people, which is a plus.

Aside from this, leave your ex alone, don't look for him. And you know what? If you start doing all these things, looking more confident and active, chances are he will want to get back to you. But by then, you'll realize you don't really want him anymore ;)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• You don't. If the relationship wasn't strong enough to deal with whatever caused the break up, it probably won't be the next time.

0|1
    0|0
  • An ex is an ex.
    Forget him & start looking for a new guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why did he leave? The one depends on the other.

1|1
    0|0
  • You can't and is useless

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Get a physical makeover and job promotion and then change your attitude and style.

0|2
    0|0
    • :) i think this is a big one. If we do not change our selves the problems of the past are still going to be there. Also talk is cheap these things show your progress :)

• Hmm.. really depends. You know what I did is that I'll make him so hard to forget me :) my ex wanting me back but after 5 years of it? we broke up... it just because we're not really meant to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • get a pimp and make him jealousy - all men are pimp in the closet wanna live off by whore's money and free sex

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't make them come back to you. They may change their minds, but don't get your hopes up. Instead, focus on yourself. Get to a place where you feel amazing about yourself. If he wants to come back, then he will. If he doesn't, nobody can make him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes