Guy, what would you do if you got one of those "closure letters" from a girl?

I recently had a falling out with a girl and we ended it. I didn't want a relationship and she did. I tried to apologize to her but it was over a text conversation (I know that's not ideal) so I couldn't really say all that I wanted to say.

A few days later I got a email from her and it was a letter telling about how much I hurt her and how I never really liked her in the first place and how I used her for sex.

There are some things that I want to address but I don't want to cause a big argument.

Should I respond or just not say anything?

10