Seven long years of being friends best friends Dating engaged now Broken but hope what should I do?💔 ?

My ex that i have known for 7 years and dated for only 3Months broke up in November we didn't speak for 2weeks Then all of a sudden he start calling me everyday. He says i can't go a day without you and how he needs me. IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP NOW?

• no
  • try it

11

Most Helpful Girl

• why did you two break up? If you dont mind me asking that.

• Cold feet

• I see. Are you still in contact with him? If so I would say just see where things go. Keep you communication open and honest. If he still wants to get married before you're ready, then the relationship isn't for you.

• I wish you luck!