#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Why hasn't he called me to apologize or see if I'm okay?

On Valentine's Day I discovered my boyfriend was Gay. After I spoke to the transexual on the phone I called my boyfriend cursed him out and dumped him. But I'm feeling shitty and overwhelmed and he probably knows this. I DON''T want him back but he hasn't contacted me since V day is it that he's ashamed he's been caught? He owes me a fucking apology for lying about being straight AND having unprotected sex with men and me!!!

He emailed me a few minutes ago saying he's sad that he lost me and he's been crying over me SUPPOSEDLY. But he never admitted what he did and even denied it saying the transexual was lying. I told him to just leave me alone. Damn I don't even. get an apology or him being real with me about his sexuality. Well it's time to block him on Gmail.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Honey, I get you are upset. I really do. However, if you broke up with him. He doesn't owe you anything anymore. Just let him be in his way.

What Guys Said 2

• He doesn't like ou at all.. thats what it seem

• He has other things to worry about than your ego.

What Girls Said 1

• Of course he's ashamed and feeling very guilty so trying to avoid it