Update from my last question?

So i just gave birth last Thursday. The dad hasn't called me. He hasn't called me since Friday . I get a call from him today. He told me he's been seeing someone else for a few days & that he wants to be with her. He told me he doesn't love me anymore or want to be with me anymore. He told me he loves her. I ask him has he been with her while with me to love her. I asked him how can he love someone he just met. He didn't respond. He told me we have to be strong for our son. I told him i still wanna be with him, he told me he can't. This sounds like a repeat from before when we broke up but this time i think its for good. My heart is shattered & i have nobody to talk to. Im crying & everything. I can't move on. Im trying to be strong for my son so he won't see me cry, but im in so much pain

02

What Guys Said 2

• Well, unfortunately, if he doesn't want to be with you, there's no way other than violence to get him to love you again. For your son's sake, you're going to have to be civil with him. It's going to be tough because this sadness will turn to hate, eventually. It also doesn't help you may feel extra sadness or depression after labor; the hormones maybe getting to you. The best thing you can do is to let it out. Cry and talk it out. It might be good to join a support group for new mothers or try talking to a trusted family member or call the guys and girls national hotline. You have to let it out. You will move on; it's going to take time.

• What's the number to the hotline?

• Suicide Hotline: 1-800-SUICIDE (2433) – Can use in US, U. K., Canada and Singapore

Suicide Crisis Line: 1-800-999-9999

National Suicide Prevention Helpline: 1-800-273-TALK (8245)

National Adolescent Suicide Helpline: 1-800-621-4000

Postpartum Depression: 1-800-PPD-MOMS

NDMDA Depression Hotline – Support Group: 1-800-826-3632

Veterans: 1-877-VET2VET

Crisis Help Line – For Any Kind of Crisis: 1-800-233-4357

Suicide & Depression Crisis Line – Covenant House: 1-800-999-9999

I know you're not suicidal, but some of these hotlines will just listen and talk to you.

• Forget him.

• It's not that easy. I have a son with him now. I wanted us to be a family like he promised

What Girls Said 0