I want to make my ex suffer?

I use to like an guy and he made me go through to much I don't talk to him I have no contact with him but I want him to suffer how do I do that?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Trying to make someone suffer or get revenge takes way to much work. Plus It never brings true happiness because you end up wasting your time trying to hurt someone else. I would let that person go and don't even give them the light of day. Try to make that person not exist in your mind.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Winning is the Best Revenge.

https://youtu.be/OUGabeeOORw

0|0
    0|0
  • Let it go its not worth it

0|0
    0|0
  • Living your life to the fullest

0|0
    0|0
  • Vindictiveness doesn't solve anything. What did he do to draw your ire?

0|0
    0|0
    • I walked into him and my friend having sex and he just looked into my eye without saying anything

• if I saw that I would punch him there and then and said fuck you you dirty bastard!!! you can still go for the punch. lol

• I would of loved to but anything that I would of said there could of made me look like an idiot, a few months later I saw him and he showed me our old pics an said how he was thinking of me also showed me photos so I just told him to fuck off

What Girls Said 1

• So he's not even your ex, just a guy you liked.

I don't know what the dude did to you, but, why waste energy trying to make him suffer?

1|1
    0|0
    • because I feel like what his done is wrong and all I did was shut up and not respond to him at all

Recommended myTakes