Should I break up with my gf?

So her grandpas been in town since the 9th and doesn't leave till next Tuesday so she said we can't hangout till then. It will of been 19 fucking days since I've seen her the next time we hangout. Like I get that she wants to hangout with him while he's here but she can't even like take one day away from him just to go out once, even to something as simple as going to get something to eat. Like cmon. Like I wouldn't mind as much if she still texted me or called me but she's only been texting me like twice a day now since he got here. Its like im just a stranger to her now.

I don't know, maybe its just me but I feel like she's being pretty selfish. Im only asking for her to give up just 2 hours on just one day to go out. Thats it, not like im asking for much. It just seems like she doesn't care about me at all.

And its not the 1st time she's done this. She breaks plans with me all the time because she decided to sleep 12 hours instead and it was too late. Like seriously.

• Yes
  • No

02