How do I move on?

Due to a rather messy break up I initiated, I realized I've become the monster I tried so hard to avoid. Last night I sent a simple "I am sorry". I got no response, and I expected none.

She meant the world to me no matter what she really believes. I said nasty things to try and make her feel what I felt at that moment, and it was wrong. And I can't fix it. So... as my title says, how do I just move on?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Break ups are pretty tough but the best thing you can do is allow yourself to grieve for a little while and start new. Discover something new, now is the time to challenge yourself and build your self esteem and discover how you can be a better person. Find a new hobby, go traveling, volunteer, do things you haven't done before... distraction is good.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You walk by moving your legs.. thats how you move on

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Just like the rest of the guys... go out and have as many hookups as possible. Sex is the best way to overcome the loss and guilt feelings.

0|0
    0|0
  • These things take time to get over. :1

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes