He's a really nice guy... but I just can't force myself to love him... my heart belongs to someone else... how do. I tell him?

there's this guy and he's really sweet but i just have gotten out of a relationship... and im heartbroken... i want to move on but my heart is stuck... on this one guy... so i want to break this to this sweet hearted guy... but how do i do it. Without hurting his feelings?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• just tell him as nicely and politely you can. there is no way he's not going to get hurt if he likes you so that's it basically.

What Guys Said 2

• i guess you can tell him how things are as it is

• Just be honest. And do it before it's too late.

What Girls Said 2

• Tell him that you really don't won't to drag him along when you know your heart still belongs to someone else

• It's inevitable that you will hurt his feelings. These things are always painful no matter how nicely we try to put them. Be honest with him, tell him what you wrote on here, don't make up any excuses and don't promise him things that you know aren't going to happen.