Why does everyone think I need to worry about divorce? My fiance is never going to leave me and we have no divorce in my family?

I posted this question about my wedding and a few people mentioned divorce like I dont have to worry about divorce I know he'd never leave me otherwise why woudl I marry him? I know how to get my way. My fiance never even wanted to get married and I convinced him to marry me LOL his brother didn't like me and tried to convince him to break up with me but that never happened and now his brother barely ever comes over maybe I ssee him once a month or every 2 months.

My parents were together forever my sister and her husband are still together. Her husband listens to what she wants and does what she wants. He doesn't even talk to his family anymore because of my sister you think I'm going to let my fiance leave me? that would never happen

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• So, you won't let him leave you. Marry him and be happy.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• "My fiance never even wanted to get married and I convinced him to marry me"
    It's rather concerning that you have to convince him to marry you. A person should decide for themselves that they want to spend the rest of their lives with someone, not be manipulated into.

"Her husband listens to what she wants and does what she wants. He doesn't even talk to his family anymore"
    Both you and your sister sound like very emotionally manipulative and abusive people. A good relationship is supposed to be a partnership, not one person overlording another. Not to mention you have both isolated your partner's from their family which is a big red flag.

"My parents were together forever my sister and her husband are still together."
    What does this have to do with your relationship? You and your fiance are different people from your parents, and your sister and her husband. Each relationship is different and you can't say you won't get divorced because you have family members that haven't divorced. Divorce is not genetic or contagious.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• Yea you need to start teaching those tricks getting your own way lol

0|0
    0|0
    • well if we get into an argument I'll cry and pout that usually works and I get my way. I also never leave when we get into a fight. I know girls who get into fights with their boyfriends, they'll leave and give him space. I never gave him space. even when we weren't living together. One time we got into a big fight and I just went to his bedroom and slammed the door. He ended up leaving his place. I stayed there until he came back and made sure things went my way

• Hahaha I swear I love you lmao

• yeah if your boyfriend gets into a fight with you just do that it worked for me lol

Recommended myTakes