Why do I feel sadness so long after a breakup?

Well about a year and a half ago, I broke up with a girl I was dating, because I wasn't happy. It wasn't a bad relationship at all; it was really good, but I wasn't happy. So I broke it off. I felt bad about it, but I got over it very quickly, which is odd.

At the current moment we're friends but I feel extremely sad about breaking up with her. She has a boyfriend and it really hurts to see them together. I'm wondering why I broke up with her I we had such a good relationship. I'm angry at myself.

It feels like I'm never going to be happy again without Her. :(

Why did it take me so long to feel these feelings? what can I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Your feelings are probably a result of seeing her with the new guy. "Grass is greener" syndrome. I'm glad you're still friends, but you need to find someone else. Good luck :)

Could you look at mine please (it's called "Based on his behavior, is he losing interest?" in the Relationships category. Thanks!)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• O man first of all I'm sorry but I have to be brutally honest with you and you might find me very very rude but I just want you to realize something... you messed up big time... I don't know if what you did is stupidity or what but for me being unhappy with your girlfriend isn't an excuse to break up with her... Remember that Happy and Love is different... let me ask you... if it's okay... why are you unhappy with her? before you broke up with her... do you still love her?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes