Love of your life leaves you, what would you do?

She/He breaks up with you suddenly and stubbornly wants to move on with no communication! How would you deal with it?
  • Go and see them
  • I'll love again in time...
  • Crying for weeks, unable to function
    Vote C
  • Other (specify)
    Vote D

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Whats the reason? If its my fault I would offer many things if I'm really loving her like I would promise her I will change if I did something pushed her to leave me

But if she just suddenly leave me for no clear reason or for I would call and wait 1week if no chance I will totaly move on and if she back I will kick her bcoz I already asked her to fix but she refuse I feel shame if I accept her again I WILL KICK HER

But that's me only