Stuck in. realrtionship. help?

My girlfriend and I just haven't been clicking to well, she almost missed my first date, missed meting my dad and when we facetimed the other day she was being foolish trying to maakee me talk to her shy cousin who is in 5th grede and then shoed me her cousins room like I cared and oh wait she won't even post pictures of the both of us on her Instagram and denies the reealtionship. On instgram but not. At school. So I was going to break up with her but as soon as I asked to speak to her alone with out her cousin she was likeWhat's wrong? Are we breaking up? Please don't make it that!!! And so I did oh never mind I forgot. I feel traped and i don't know what to do.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Are you a gay lesbian? Because your account is a girl and you are talking about a girl

What Girls Said 1

• You cannot stay with someone just because they don't want you to break up with them, if you're truly not happy in your relationship and you question your girlfriends motives, then save yourself the trouble later on and break up now- you're just going to dig yourself deeper.