Did I do the wrong thing?/I'm an awful person?

I hung out with my boyfriend of 2 months earlier... It was awkward... I felt strange... and we have nothing in common... I don't know whats wrong with me.. I felt so pessimistic.. And I'm usually an optimist.. When we were parting, we hugged and he said "How about a kiss then?" And I said no. But he kept being so persistent and tried to kiss me.. I just turned my back said goodbye and walked off... (Was that immature of me?) Anyway, he messaged me saying "what are we going to do about not having anything in common" And we have kind of decided to take a break... I think we should break up... I don't know about him anymore. I felt sad when I was with him earlier and i don't get it...

14

Most Helpful Guy

• were you wrong to turn your back on him. not necessarily. if you don't want to kiss him then don't kiss him

but there is a fundamental flaw in your relationship which is... you two don't like each other that way. you've both said it. you have nothing in common. you don't feel good about the relationship. so why are you in it?

• You're completely right... Thanks a lot.

What Guys Said 3

• You've moved on, no you did not owe him a kiss or anything else. You're fine, it's part of breaking up, even when it's over it feels like crap. You'll be back to normal before you know it.

• This helped me... Thanks a lot..

• thats dumb just break up.

• What is dumb?

• I'm sure you think that haha.

• LMAO, Seriously though.

• You break up. These things happen.

• I know... But was it the right thing to do?

• Yes it's the right thing to do.

What Girls Said 1

• You wasn't wrong. Break up with him because the relationship is not going anywhere.

• Yeah, you're right... Thanks a lot!