Should she had told me that her friend was an ex before going on vacation with him?

OK so my Girlfriend went on a trip one week to see 3 friends(we'll call them Rob, Sara, and Kevin). Rob and Sara are married to each other. She told me that the Kevin would be picking her up at the airport when she gets there. I really didn't think anything about it. I only got to talk to her twice over here 3day stay but one time because I knew she liked the area she was visiting, I asked her would she ever consider moving there in the future and her reply was "If we broke up." I then told her I meant together and jokingly asked why she would say that if we broke up but I really didn't put too much weight in what was said. A day later I had a dream of her cheating on me with Kevin. I bothered me a lot and I am defiantly a worrier. I thought that maybe they had a relationship before witch would explain why she was going out for diner with him and his parents. I worried way too much about them still having feelings about each other and ending up doing something, but was able to calm myself with thinking she would had told me he was her ex. Well she came back a few days later and I told her about the dream and how much it kinda bothered me. She told me I had nothing to worry about. We talked a little more about it a little later and she told me that she and him did have a relationship before. I couldn't understand why she hadn't told me which made me suspicious and regrettably jealous which is rare for me. She also said she didn't know she was suppose to let me know(even though I am very open about my ex's and don't spend time with them at all). I let it go but my suspicions brewed for a while until I just came to terms with it. Every once in a while I get a little jealous over this guy I haven't met when he comes up in our conversations by mistake. I joked about how I liked her hair down and that all guys prefer it so. she told me that not all. I asked her who don't. And she said, I don't want to say. Which is our code for Kevin. I think what bothers me the most is that she really didn't think she did anything wrong, but should she had told me? She did admit one day that she didn't tell me on purpose. She's really more of the type of person that rather avoid conflict(I rather get conflict over and have fun later) so I understand. I just need some honest opinions.
2
0