My boyfriend hit me?

So we were having a little argument he got really angry and just hit me tummy and my head I've ignored him for 2 days now should I talk to him he's texted sorry so many times and on Kik too called me left bf messages but I don't know what to do he hit me I want him to know I'm not taking that from him

118

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• No, you probably shouldn't forgive him, he'll most likely hit you again. If he's prone to violence, stay far away from him.

• If someone strikes you out of the blue, just because they're upset, those are the people you avoid. Like, forever.

• Is there a way to block him? Or change your number, or do something with Kik that would make it hard for him to get in contact with him? Because you shouldn't talk to him again.

• you better not take him back

• Regardless what we tell you, you'll be back with him in no time.

• No way before I go to him I'll overdose

• Kids these days think their all grown up. Yup some go from 12 to 21 overnight. Why do I have a feeling you'll forgive him and take him back.

• Lol never going to happen I'd drink bleach before thinking about taking him back

• Good for you hope you stick by your words, Most women and girls who say that usually go back.

• How hard doest it was a punch? It may sound hard but just break that telation get away from him if couldnt control it he will never do i dint hit girls but i have some flaws i just can change spcially when im mad thats something he can't control and you dont want to be near him

• Enough to bust my nose and put me on the ground I couldn't believe it it's not like him to do that though

• Seriously they are certain thibgs a boy can change but rraction is who you are not just my experience but scientifically you really dint want to be around him

• I believe he is sorry but I mean think on what should hapoen if you dont breakup Lets say in a long future if you have a family

What Girls Said 11

• Don't answer his calls or text messages, and if you do, just respond that things are over between the two of you. Violence is never okay, and it never gets better or goes away. You are worth so much more than to be someone's punching bag.

• Thanks guess its over then

• Have some ice cream and go shopping!

• Yeah could work with that

• Leave him, Leave him, Leave him. Maybe he won't do it again, but you can't go back to that bc if you do you're basically saying "well that was really bad, but not so bad that we can't make it work if you do it" Its abuse, and its never ever ever ever ok. Leave him.

• He sounds like a piece of crap no man should hit a woman no matter how angry he gets I wouldn't talk to him again :)

• He wasn't though he was amazing and nice just didn't think he could have done that to me

• I only voted you down because it should of been No one should hit anyone men or women. I hate it when someone says a man shouldn't hit a woman I agree but not saying a woman shouldn't hit a man gives the wrong impression that a woman can and is allowed to hit a man.

• @allwomenlie it's not really saying anything with a name like that

• Good, don't take any of that bs from him. By hitting you, that's already showing he doesn't care about your healthy nor safety. How can he love you when you he just hit you? Makes no sense.

• Bro thats shitty af. if my boyfriend ever hit me id leave him in a heartbeat. why should i be the one getting hit? Why me? no one should be the ones getting hit no one deserves that. my birthmom was abused when she was younger and she was able to up and leave. she was just that strong

• I'm going to leave him but I'm no prize :(

• every person in this world deserves someone. you will find that special someone i promise you

• Never talk to him, if you accept his apology, you are basically saying, "it's okay to hit me."

• HIT HIM BACK... GUYS DONT HIT GIRLS!!!

• If I hit him I'd get it 10x times worse

• What do you mean help?

• Well you probably need to move on and stay away from him for now but if he hits you again, call the police!

• Break up with him. If he hit you once he'll do it again trust me.

• Yeah were breaking up packing my things going to my brothers he would never hit me

• Good. A man should never lay his hands on you like that.

• Yeah that's brutal. you should of kicked him in that nuts. but yeah drop him. just forgive & forget & move on.

• If I wasn't on the floor I would have tried but yeah me and him are done

• you deserve better than that. you will meet someone right for you. no woman deserves to be abused. dont let him get away with it. just cuz he says sorry doesn't mean it won't happen again. and also, if you do forgive him, he won't learn

• Never going to forgive him just have to find a new bf when I'm ready

• im glad you are strong enough to not give into it and let him step all over you.

• Every single guy who hits a woman, ask every single woman who stays... every guy says the same things- I'm sorry. Please come back i love you. I never meant to i was just so mad. It will never happen again, i promise.
    The list goes on. He's proved his true colors, he cannot hold his anger not even against a female, he doesn't deserve to be around you then. I hope you dump him and your next boyfriend whoops his ass.

• Thanks I will end it

• I'm so sorry she died but after reading that I'm more scared to leave I don't want to be caught packing

• If you've got any guy friends, tell them you're leaving at say 7, have some small essentials packed or on the same shelf. Let your friends be waiting outside. Grab your stuff and go. Your friends should know if you're 10mins late, they come in. For a woman getting beaten up, all it takes is for him to hit her in the wrong place one day and her life is over. He doesn't even need to be that mad, it happens by accident a lot.
      Generally though, if you're properly leaving no going back and you have a good support system, nothing worse will happen.