I don't know what to do?

I have been seeing this guy for the past two months and at the moment I am very confused. I am just unsure if I want to be with him or not.

The problem is I don't know if I can trust him he has loads of girls that are friends , his forever liking other girls pics on social media and I just get the feeling he only gives me attention when his bored but then when I am with him I feel really happy.

It's just the last week I just feel so tired of worrying about it. And I don't no if I'm letting my own insecurities get in the way of my brain.

• walk away from him if you can't trust him
  • Talk to him about it

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Trust your gut, dear. Your gut doesn't lie. Also if you're already getting tired of worrying, how are you gonna be able to keep doing it even if you did make it work with him long term?