Why guys lose interest in girls?

im just wondering why guys lose interest really fast in girls

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys love the thrill of getting a girl to be interested in them. If that's all they're after then once they get it, they're gone. If you've recently been led on by a guy like that I'm sorry. I think the only way to avoid that is to flirt back cautiously but never let him think you totally like him until you're sure he won't just leave you once he knows that.

2|0
    0|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• Lack of spontaneity. Getting tired of having to initiate everything in the relationship. The girl not having anything going on in their life worthwhile (aka they are a boring person). The guy is bored with his own life. Sometimes depression or just being tired.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you are cryptic and hide your feelings. Guys are pretty straight shooters its why we are terrible at lying and dig our own graves in fights. I tend to lose interest in girls I date when they throw mix signals or act distant. Anything where I have to stop and think especially early on is going to turn me off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well reasons I loose interest in girls include if she

Plays games (this includes playing hard to get).
    Is mean or nasty.
    Is sexist (saying things like "all men are pigs" is sexist and offensive).
    Treats me badly or anyone around me badly.
    Complains to much.
    Thinks the world revolves around her.
    Thinks she can tell me who I can and cannot be friends with.
    Searches through my phone.
    Hurts my feelings.
    Nagging.
    Has to have the last word in every argument. Especially if the girl is so much like that she can't even admit when she is actually wrong.

4|3
    0|0
    • I complain a lot, but about random stuff. would that still bother you?
      just curious. @applefan1

• Show All
    • Ah yes.. that makes more sense.. now I understand..

• @Why_Me2 I just think why should I have to accept that kind of behaviour from girls. Girls should also not accept that kind of behaviour from guys either.

• It also depends on if the girl is playing games. If a girl is going to make me chase her for too long, I'll loose interest.

1|2
    0|0
  • 1. They get fat.
    2. The newness wears off and reality sets in.
    3. They wonder what the next pussy will feel like.
    4. No matter how pretty she is, there's a guy somewhere that's sick of dealing with her shit.
    5. Unbalanced feelings, as in she falls in live and starts planning baby room decor, while he's just having fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys will only loose interest when there is nothing to be interested in,

''You need to give some to get some'' :P

2|1
    0|1
  • Some men and women love the chase. I like the chase and a long relationship as sex and communication gets better. So does trust. Flirting is good, so is mental foreplay. But that last line was lame and sounds like a game. If you don't let him know you like him, how will he know?

0|0
    0|0
  • a lot of guys don't care about the feeling to begin with. so it may not be that they "lost: interest. it may be they had "other" interests to begin with that only involved certain aspects of a relationship with a women. its despicable really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe because they found out they aren't their type, or maybe the girl took the "hard-to-get" game too seriously and the guy ended up tired of the chase.

There are many factors here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe we found out unpleasant things about her.

Maybe she started playing games/didn't act interested enough.

Maybe we met a hotter girl.

Maybe we have important things going on and don't really want to bother with that as well.

0|0
    0|1
  • It is far better to have a man lose interest early on than when you have developed an emotional bond.

2|1
    0|0
  • Because sometimes their convo is very childish and irrelevant or if they don't say much but two words...

0|1
    0|0
    • i can understand your reasoning but it doesn't mean men have to be harsh or unkind.

• If that's rude then almost all women are Rude to guys, you females walk away when a guy is talking lol if you don't find him attractive you'll read his messages and delete that shit and have him feeling lost like what the hell did I do? Hahaha I've seen it and it's happened to me to...
      If my actions were rude I'd tell her straight out that she needs to talk more because she's boring as hell... But I don't do that I just stop calling or texting unless she hits me up first... When I ask you how was your day I dont wanna hear "it was fine" COME ON REALLY? Sigh I wanna hear what happened from the moment you opened your eyes until the moment I herd hit you up, even if you had to take a poop really bad, lol ­čśé I'm joking about that part

• Females. Win the world wide award for being rude... That's a fact!

• Red flags. Humans in general lose interest in anything they don't see value in.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Because they never asked him what was going on, they asked their girl friends how to fix it.
    2. They would not open up or emotionally unavailable.
    3. They talked a big game to get him then he realized that wasn't really them.
    4. The sex slowed down when she got comfortable.
    5. Fucking Games, she decided to play...
    6. Starts sending a ton of texts he's trying to work.
    7. Calls him at work when he doesn't answer them.
    8. Talks about her ex's.
    9. Flirts with his friends.
    10. Girls get played too.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you mean before they start dating its because girls play games and I can't be bothered with that Id rather it be upfront no messing around

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy won't go off a girl, they just learn to realise that they were not quite into them in the first place, x

0|0
    0|0
  • Game playing, making me chase her with no chance of a realtionship, and having a bad attitude.

0|4
    1|0
  • Because a lot of guys just done want to make the effort! Sad but true!

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually because they don't show any interest back, and we hate chasing girls.

1|3
    1|1
  • Hell no once a girls part of my life than I'll love her forever.

1|1
    1|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• Well if he is the right guy for you, he won't lose interest. He'll think you're awesome.

If you have sex with him on the first date, have no substance, show no interest in him, or have nothing in common with him, or get creepy, - he will lose interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • The best thing a girl can do is be real about who they are. Dress your style, wear makeup that flatters your natural beauty rather than trying to look like a movie character or famous actor. Guys want real. Which also means you heart needs to be real, honest, caring, and NOT NEEDY. A relationship is about giving and receiving in return. Not about GETTING.

1|1
    1|0
  • 1. They found someone better than you in lots of ways
    2. You gone dull and stop communicating.
    3. You stop taking care of your body
    4. You're controlling.
    5. Sex is boring.
    6. Work stress.

0|0
    0|0
  • No chemistry between them..

0|0
    0|1
  • Because it is so repulsive attitude

0|0
    2|1
  • because she is hard to get.

0|0
    0|1
  • because of disloyalty, insecuritoes, dishonesty
    basically any of the reasons you would lose interest in a person- any nasty qualities like gossiping, complaining., venting, crying, to emotional or high maintenance. the list goes on.
    to keep a guys interest is pretty easy just provide stimulating conversation (doesnt mean flirting or dirty talk but try to learn how to talk to eachother and get along because relationships are work) and just be nice and dont do anything wrong. if he sees your trying and he still loses interest well then that guy is a punk and he just lost the most beautiful girl and its his loss! move on and find someone who actually wants to feel appreciated

0|0
    0|1
  • it depends on a girl. maybe she's a clingy type of girl. it is possible bcoz boys hate that or maybe she's not good in honesty loyalty etc. boys need that honesty and loyalty

0|1
    1|1

Recommended myTakes