Should I initiate contact with my ex or wait until she does?

Hello, I dated this girl for a little over 11 months. She has severe depression and broke up with me a little over 3 weeks ago. She said that she doesn't love me anymore and doesn't think it's because of the depression. I want her back as of right now and we haven't contacted each other since the breakup.

A week after our breakup she got in a LDR (over 1,000 miles), which is her rebound I'm assuming. I have been trying to improve myself and get over her. It's hard but I get a little better every day.

Should I contact her about a month into no contact or should I wait longer for her rebound to end/her to contact me first? Or do you think I should give it another month to heal more?

Thank you for your help and support!
I was also codependent towards the end of the relationship, therefore I was never happy when we saw each other and I think she got tired of me depending on her to make me happy when she couldn't even make herself happy. I have also been working on that.

20