Stay after your boyfriend cheats?

Girls, I would like your perspective. Would you stay with your boyfriend if he cheated on you?

61

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were a girl. I would not stay with him.

And if I was seeing some one, and she cheated on me. I will never speak with her again.

It seems people have forgotten loyalty and respect in a relationship these days. All I see are posts about guys and girls who cheat, and friends with benefits. What the fuck is this.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No I never would. Maybe, I would be able to forgive them depending on the situation. But I think cheating reflects a weak character and a selfish personality and I would lose respect for them instantly. I couldn't be with someone who I didn't respect.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE