Stay after your boyfriend cheats?

Girls, I would like your perspective. Would you stay with your boyfriend if he cheated on you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were a girl. I would not stay with him.

And if I was seeing some one, and she cheated on me. I will never speak with her again.

It seems people have forgotten loyalty and respect in a relationship these days. All I see are posts about guys and girls who cheat, and friends with benefits. What the fuck is this.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No I never would. Maybe, I would be able to forgive them depending on the situation. But I think cheating reflects a weak character and a selfish personality and I would lose respect for them instantly. I couldn't be with someone who I didn't respect.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 5

• Once a cheater, Always a cheater. If it were me, he would have destroyed all of my trust.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a chance. I have a zero tolerance policy on cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kick them to the curb and leave. Once a cheater always a cheater.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't. I've seen first hand how cheating destroys people and that's a huge deal breaker for me. Anyone I'm seeing knows that. I would much rather a guy just up and leave without even giving me an explanation than be cheated on. I'm vulnerable enough as it is lol, no need to make it worse.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes