What's the best way to get your girlfriend back, when she said that she's done with you? Even tho she has said it tru text several X?

She's done this before, but not like this. She said, quote on quote: I seen you last night just to say that I'm done with you. Go get your girl. Don't contact me anymore. Have a nice life... Can't believe that she'd even say that & if she's just extremely pissed, tryin ta make me upset or jealous, if she really meant that or maybe did find someone else, cus that really hurt. Very upsetting!

30

Most Helpful Girl

• "Go get your girl" sounds like she thinks your cheating or you got caught cheating, honestly you should move on and leave her alone it sounds like sjes done with the relationship.

• Right. Or, do u think that she's jus wanting to use it as an excuse to get out of it herself?

• Maybe, honestly this sounds like she dosent want to be with you. Its better to accept it and move forward.