How to breakup with 3-months long distance girlfriend that I love?

A relationship is supposed to make two people happy, I'm not, I don't know if she is, she's giving me the silent treatment. At first she was a sweetheart and I always treat her like a queen, but recently she's been cold and stubborn and I want to end it as it's very frustrating.

I'm a guy who likes to communicate his feelings, share issues etc, while she's not open.

How can I make this break up easy for me (and her if she trully loved me)?

I love her very much, and just the idea of breaking up with her makes me very sad, but I have to if none of us is happy.

11