Am I missing him or what?

I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. No name calling on me. He started out as a challenge for me but feelings develop on each side which shouldn't of have. The twist is he's married and I sincerely meant when I told him he needs to focus on his family. And now I'm thinking of him all the time. I'm not sure if I'm missing him or just the habit of us talking and seeing each other.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you miss him

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you miss him because you got used to being with him and you have feelings for him and that's hard to stop.