OMFG I just broke up?

Im really hurt right now, how do i make myself think about myself and stop thinking about some jerk that broke my heart? please help I'm in pain.

38

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Imagine people in the world with real problems and then ask yourself if you will give af about this guy/situation 5 years from now. In other words, deal with the normal disappointment that comes with normal life shit like this, then put it into proper perspective, then get on with your life and make it freakin awesome.

• Keep yourself busy. Go out and do something, or stay in and do something, but occupy your mind with something.

• Well, whenever my self esteem takes a hit, I tell myself to stop thinking that I necessarily have to be "worth" something.

• If I knew I would tell you just try to be around others who love you I guess.

• I say pray for him.

• Why?

• Jesus said, "Bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you." Luke 6:28

• Don't break my heart. :/

• Isn't it interesting how the guy we once "loved" now becomes "the jerk". Kind of like, "the decision" 1. 0 here in cleveland. 2.0 helped us, but 1.0 hurt us bad. We're now #4 in the East, and making a real run

What Girls Said 2

• Hey, I understand what you're foing through. The best thing to do is to not think about him or even you because you are hurt over him. Try thinking about friends, family, movies, have fun if you can and distract yourself with life... It's all we can do after all...

• Time heals almost everything. Give it time and you will eventually forget how bad you feel right now about the break up.
    As for right now, you can't get over how you feel. Distracting yourself by doing something you like might help, but it's not guaranteed.