How do I tell my boyfriend I don't want to talk to him like that anymore?

My ex boyfriend and I are taking a supposivly break but he never talks to me, and I see a break for him as talking to other girls. But his exuse why he wants a break is bc he feels obligated to see me and text me. If he's my boyfriend and is "in love with me like he says he is he should want to right? Anyways I have a best friend and we've been best friends for a while and just last year he's gotten feelings for me. Well I've always had like little feelings for him but now they're starting to grow. I've never trusted anyone as much as him and I treat him with my life. He always tells me how pretty I am and how lucky he is to be friends with me which my ex never did. So I don't know what to do or how to tell him because he always makes a fight out of everything and tries to make me feel wrong

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't tell him. Slowly develope a relationship with your friend (i think he is the right one for you). You aren't obligated to tell your ex anything- he is your ex now afterall. If u do feel the need to tell him, make sure your new bf is there with u when u tell him, and if your ex acts like a jerk, let your new bf handle it.

Most Helpful Girl