Is it torture for me to want to keep him around?

My best friend told me he was in love with me. But I told him he was like a brother. We don't talk that much anymore. Should I let him go? Is it torture for him to stick around?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's your choice to make. I was told many times that I was only a friend but I never took it as an end. I just remained friends. It was awkward after the initial confession but I really liked the girls I liked and I just chose to keep them in my life. It was my choice to decide that. But I suppose if it doesn't look good, well then maybe it's best if you leave him. Never been in that situation much though.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's up to him. Tell him you're giving him the choice. Some guys can stick it out. Some can't.