Ladies if an ex accused himself of being the father of your child but DNA test proves he was wrong, would you rub it in his face, after he feels sad?

Lets say a guy you've known for a long time who use to be your ex-boyfriend, after he found out you had a child and might think the child is his. Since the test proves that he's not the father, that made he feel so bad to the point where he was just crying in tears... would you poke fun at him by telling him stop crying and be a man, or would you have sympathy for him?

Knowing that most men are dead beats to where they want nothing to do with taking care of a child, so since this guy was really serious about wanting to be the father, he must be a man.
  • A.) yes i would brag in his regardless of him crying
  • B.) no I wouldn't poke fun at him

21

Most Helpful Girl