Help me please :( I want my ex back

Okay it all started a year ago me and my ex went out and broke up a lot . I broke up with him 5 times and I know that I keep making mistakes and I realized that . I changed completely and took time to realize what I was doing was wrong and I need him back . We broke up in august and it was an ugly fight where he said don't talk to me ever again the usual thing he says but this time he sounded like he was serious . So we stopped talking . Then one day we ran into each other and he smiled at me & came over and gave me a hug & kiss on the cheek then that very same day later on we talked over the computer. He was flirting with me and he told me he loved me this all happened last month . We started messing around and then all of a sudden the begging of October he stops talking to me . I found out that he likes some girl in his science class and he is so called moved on . What do I do . Is there any chances I can get him back . I know you are saying I don't deserve to get him back since I broke up with him a lot but look at other relationships who break up a lot & they still manage to get back together . I know he still loves me and even thought we don't talk no more I know his feelings for me can't just disappear . I was the first girl he ever loved . I have realized what I did was wrong and I need to change . If I just have one more chance with I can prove that I'm not the same person who gets mad over little things and want to break up . I need him back in my life because there is no other guy that I want . btw we go to school together and I have one class with him . if you can give me any tips or advice how I can get him back I would really appreciate .
Help me please :( I want my ex back
Add Opinion