Should I text him?

Okay so last summer, I had a short 'thing' with this boy on a holiday. We saw eachother 1 more time back in our own country and it was nice.
We spent the day and evening together and it seemed to work out pretty well.. Plus, he was the one that wanted to meet up again after the summer. But, after that day I never really heard from him again. We texted a few times but he seemed a little distant so I asked what was going on. He told me that he just broke up with his girlfriend three weeks ago. That means that they we're still dating that summer when I had that 'thing' with him. He didn't know what he wanted and he told me that he truly liked me but he said it was too complicated. So after he told me, we never spoke again. I've texted him one more time but he replied with 'i'm sorry who's this?' and I never replied.
But he was so nice and sweet and caring, also because almost everything was coming from HIM (I mean, in the summer he came to me, he asked me on a date, after that summer he wanted to see me again, etc)

What should I do? Should I text him or add him on facebook? I don't know but I really liked that boy

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I agree with them both, leave him alone. He sorted cheated on her when he was with you. And he didn't even remember who you were so that's a sign that you must not have been as important to him as he was to you. Plus he said it's complicated. That's kinda like saying I don't know what I want...

What Guys Said 2

• Sorry, he's not that into you. Long distance relationships are hard, and it's not reasonable to expect him to not see other girls if he can't see you either. Date other guys and soon enough you find one you like just as well.

• Leave him , he sort of cheated on you and the other girl

What Girls Said 2

• Let sleeping dogs lie here, dear. He gave you a helpful hint with his hymning and hawing That------It was too complicated... it deals with Long Distance and I don't believe he is into it.
    I also believe that with his I'm sorry who's this?" it might also have been another sign that it wasn't meant to be and that you shouldn't... waste your time.
    Yes, you could 'Add him on Facebook,' no harm in being friends. See if he accepts this request and maybe with this, he will reply as any other friend on your list and not some stranger guy.
    Good luck. xx

• ugh i don't think he's worth it hon. i think you should try to move on. what he did that summer wasn't fair to you or the girlfriend. and if he deleted your number, i'm sure that was intentional which i know sucks. you deserve someone better though who wants you and only you. you'll find him don't worry. this guy just isn't him. sorry. :(