Why does he stare and not say anything?

There is this guy at my college. Last September I had seen him staring at me while I was doing my homework. I would look up and he was just staring as if I was the only person in the room. He sat down across from me with his friends and just stared at me but didn't say a word. I finally looked up and caught him and asked can u watch my stuff? When I had said excuse me his eyes lit up and he smiled and said yes? I thought he was the most beautiful man I had ever laid eyes on so I became stupid. Well that same day my friend told me the guy was in there eating and I thought I would never see him again. So she gave the guy my number but he said he had a girlfriend. He took my number anyways. Ever since that day he follows me with his eyes. I'll be walking across the street and he'll be in his car going very slow just staring at me. His friends stand around and stare and smile. I'll walk pass him and he will just stare at me no facial expression at all. He always follows me with his eyes and when I turn to look at him he looks away. I don't know what I should do? I really like him. I don't know whats going on? I am a black female and he's a white male by the way. He is very attractive and I know a lot of females like him so I don't want to be the one who approaches him because he might not even like me in that way but the way he looks at me makes me think otherwise! Help!

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Jealous, I wish girls would get excited when I look at them, I'm ugly though... See thats why I even hide my face on my avatar pic, I'm ashamed lol... 😔😞

Most Helpful Girl

• i had similar experience.. i haven't figured !! :( i miss him.. he too is the most beautiful man i ever met..