Break up advice?

My girlfriend and I have been dating for 4 months and she just never talks to me anymore and is super shy with around other people around. We both kinda know it's going to end but I want to know should I be the one to end it or her? And if so what do I do/say?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• It's your choice if you want to be the one to break up with her or not. In my opinion it makes no difference, especially if you both know it's going to end anyway.

If you break up with her, do it quietly and don't tell the whole world. Don't say anything about her to to anyone else and try to be kind and sensitive if you do. (:

Just tell her why you don't think it's working (politely!) and that you think it'd be best for it to end. You can offer to remain friends; or not. I feel like, when a guy breaks up with me, I want him to tell me why so that I can improve on those things in the future.

To be honest, at the end of the day you're only one guy out of the thousands she's going to meet, and the hundreds she's going to date. Don't worry too much about it: as long as you're sensitive and polite, there's nothing more you could've done. :D

0|0
    0|0
    • That's helpful thank you! But one other thing is that we have a class together that's once a week for the rest of highschool... won't it be awkward?

• Aw, you're welcome. :D

It's only awkward if you let it be awkward. If you act like normal and don't make a big deal about it, and refuse to feel that way then it won't be.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes