Good weekend trips to get over a break up in the UK?

So, I'm going through a shitty break up and I need a massive break.. I live in East Midlands, UK, I just need to go somewhere to relax and get distracted? :( Please help :c

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm from around the south west so around Weston-Super-Mare is my local place to relax, £6 by train and I get to walk along the beach or bring my dog to relax, the holiday atmosphere really does help me unwind.

I'm not really sure about anything up east midlands, try to go for somewhere say by the sea or a beautiful spot on a hill in the middle of the countryside, I've always found the best ways to relax is to get out and explore.

Most Helpful Girl

• London will have tons to do to distract you and beach areas like Clacton will give you more quiet time to think and process things. Places like Brighton will be a mixture of the two, but Brighton is pebble beach eww