Still not over my ex? HELP?

My ex boyfriend Broke up with me alomst 2 months ago and i still can't seem to get over it and move on. He was my first everything and I cry everyday about it and its just killing me): were still friends cause we still care about each other and we work together but i just can't seem to get him off my mind.

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• The reason why it is taking you a longer time to get over him is because you're still in contact with him. I think you should stop talking to him because it is not healthy to cry over him everyday. I was in a similar situation as you, I want to be good friends with my ex even if he broke up with me. I got so bad to where I would cry all the time because I wanted to get back with him ( he didn't know that) so I had to quit cold turkey with him. After about 2 months, I was over him and I could finally move on. So the best the to get rid the problem is to... get rid of the problem! (Your ex)

• Its just hard cause i work with him! And we have the same best friend we were all really close friends.

• Ohhhhhh, What I would do is try and find another job.

• Well if you really want to get him off your mind you can't be friends with him just yet. If you were going on a diet, would it be easier to get all the bad food out of the house or to have the cupcake in your face all day? How are you supposed to get over someone you are always seeing, or being friends with. Try nixing the friendship for now, until he can date someone else without you feeling sick to your stomach. It may take a while, but time is on your side. Breakups are not meant to be easy, they are sad, uncomfortable, messy and hard, that is life, we have to go through these things and learn life lessons (even if we don't know what they are at the moment). 2 months is nothing, it took me a year to get over 1 of my exes, but I did it, and am better for it. Stop looking for the end and recognize that right now this is how you feel. You also may be seeking sadness, because if you don't feel hurt, the relationship is really over and you will have to pick yourself back up again.