Should I stop bothering him?

I was dating this guy for a things were going great. We were always 50/50 with things talking, checking in, and expressing ourselves. He was the first guy i dated after my last abusive bf. This new guy was great and never abusive. then things changed he went from 50/50 to 20/80 and I was confused he stop communicating and stud me up one night I text him the next day no respond I stop trying to get him to pick things back up. Two months had gone by with no communicating on both our parts and we don't live in the same town so we never run into each other. So I had been thinking about him because I had falling in love with him when were together I never told him but I had those feelings but now lately I just want to have him in my life even if it just a friendship. I had gone on dates with guys after him but they were jerks or extremely awkward. Everytime I would go home after a date I thought about him. Thinking did he find a new gf or got back with his ex wife. So I put myself on the line I sent a fb message but the message would never deliver. So a month later I sent a request. When I did my stomach was flipping in so many directions. I'm waiting for him to either deny or delete. So far it's just sitting there. How long should I wait to delete my request Or let the request sit there and never try to contact him again? What should I do?

21

What Guys Said 1

• Try until you succeed

• I think sending the request was my last effort I've did the two month no communication and didn't try popping in places I know he hangs out it. I just don't want to seem crazy obsess

• Do what you can! but dont cross the line of creepiness... if there is no hope! just get a toyfrnd and make him jeolous.

If that doesn't work just move on!

What Girls Said 2

• Delete the request... Obviously you are much better than that and deserve a better guy in your life.

• Don't delete it. Just let it be

• Yea imma leave it. The ball is in his court if he ignores or delete then I have my answers