How long did your breakup take?

Just out of curiosity, how long did your breakup take, from the point you realized that the relationship wasn't going to work out, to being officially broken up? And how long was your relationship?

I was in a 5-year relationship, and from the point when I realized that it wasn't going to work out, it took about 3 months to be officially broken up.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah my marriage was about the same as she still needed to find a place to live.
    So we still slept together which was tough.
    My last gf took a few days. I got frusterated and in the space of a few days i had enough and ended it.

• How long were you with your exes?

• How long did it take for you to get over them completely?

• Gf I think I'm over her,. Wife im over her but will always have feelings for her I guess

Most Helpful Girl

• I was in a 4 year relationship and eventually when things started to end she told me she "needed time to think". We did all the usual stuff except I remember at this point I kissed up to her a lot more than usual but it didn't work. It took about 2 weeks or so from the start of that to the end.. but for me the breakup still isn't over. I know, I should let go of the past, it happened over 2 years ago.. but I loved that girl more than anything, and way more than I loved myself. I thought we would last forever since our "school relationship" that we started at 12 lasted for 4 years rather than the 2 weeks you'd expect of "school love".

• You'll have better ones -- you're so young!

• I hope so but no other girls seem interested in me at all. We both never really got into makeup much so she didn't mind it but now it feels like all girls expect me to use it even though I suck at it :/ online dating isn't going great either, I noticed not many girls like me I guess. I don't know :(