What's the worst break up you ever had?

Anybody have a break up story they care to share?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex of 1 1/2 years started getting close with one of my friends at the end of our relationship and revealed he had feelings for her. He's now dating her and I feel really betrayed and hurt by both of them :(
    It wouldn't of been so bad if it was someone I wasn't friends with.

Most Helpful Guy

• The only time a girl has ever broken up with me. I had been cheating on her with several different girls and i guess she somehow found out. She came over to my house while i was with my friends, came up to me like she was gonna kiss me, and kicked me in the balls as hard as she could and yelled at me for cheating on her. And she plays soccer so she can fucking kick dude. I was on the ground in pure agony for like 6 minutes before i couod barely stand. I almost blacked out. The pain was sooooo bad. I never wanna experience that shit ever again. Luckily im not sterile.