What's the worst break up you ever had?

Anybody have a break up story they care to share?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex of 1 1/2 years started getting close with one of my friends at the end of our relationship and revealed he had feelings for her. He's now dating her and I feel really betrayed and hurt by both of them :(
    It wouldn't of been so bad if it was someone I wasn't friends with.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The only time a girl has ever broken up with me. I had been cheating on her with several different girls and i guess she somehow found out. She came over to my house while i was with my friends, came up to me like she was gonna kiss me, and kicked me in the balls as hard as she could and yelled at me for cheating on her. And she plays soccer so she can fucking kick dude. I was on the ground in pure agony for like 6 minutes before i couod barely stand. I almost blacked out. The pain was sooooo bad. I never wanna experience that shit ever again. Luckily im not sterile.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• He cheated on me with my sister and best friend but still continued to break up with me over text.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• My current girlfriend. We have been together for 3 years and working out the small bits and pieces was hell. we got really attached to each other and realize that yes we do love each other it's just these hiccups that get us both down once in a while.

Long story short she broke up with me after this kickback we had a few days before my birthday ultimately ruining my birthday, another time I broke up with her and almost drove her to suicide. The thoughts and feelings can drive a person mad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me and my xbox really it was selfish and died on me : (

throughanewlens.files.wordpress.com/.../...ve1.jpg

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes