When trust is gone is there anything left?

I'm just curious to know if there was no longer trust in your relationship, do you think it could survive? When trust is gone is there anything left worth fighting for? Or does it feel empty like there's nothing left?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to rebuild trust, your boyfriend or you will have live transparently, by that I mean, If you ask a question, he answers truthfully, vice versa. If you both say are going to do something, then you do it. That's how build new history between you.

• But this will take time, if you haven't being doing it now, then do it now. What I mean by a transparent person: it means that they are like a child in their thinking =meaning their motives are VERY EASILY read by their actions= in the good sense of the word it speaks of people who want their motives known because they want all to see that they have NOTHING TO HIDE showing off their righteous character and the obvious goodwill of their objectives.

• No problem, it took many years to realize this myself. I am glad to be of help. Remember more doing, less thinking. Thinking only increases your fear, and the less you want to do it.
      Its like jumping into a cold swimming pool, its a lot easier just jumping straight in. The hard way would be, to keep just dipping your feet in, and going in slowly, and the by that time you have done all that, you probably won't get in anyway, because of all that slow moving of dipping the feet, has made you more afraid. anyway good luck.

• Yes it has and yes I am. I am afraid that if I finally break free I will loose the only one I've ever truly been in love with. A vicious cycle indeed.