Do you get mad when people talk about your ex?

Is it just me? How do you feel when someone mentions them to you?

• It offends me deeply!
    Vote A
  • don't care cause I'm a koala bear
    Vote B
  • waffles
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends how recent it was and if im over him yet. There was a guy I was kind of seeing on and off for about 7 months last year, never official but I really liked him a lot and eventually he stopped talking to me. No calling this off or explanation or anything he just started ignoring me. And my friend would tell me about all the weird snapchats he sent her and the suggestive comments he mad about her huge boobs and meanwhile he wouldn't even look at me and god in those moments I just hated her so much.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I just don't care, they're my past and I don't feel the need to defend their honor anymore beyond what I would normally.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Koala's are my favorite animal! Anyways, it depends on what is being said and how much is being said. If it is a slight remark or one sentence about him, then I don't care. But if someone keeps going on and on about him just randomly, then I would get a little aggravated.

0|1
    0|0
  • it depends on my x attitude towards me :)
    f I hate him I really don't care but if i care with him ofcourse it offended my feelings :)

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Mention her for what?

0|0
    0|0
  • No I like talking about her

0|1
    0|0
    • Cool In a positive or negative way?

• In a positive way, we're just friends now but i still like to remember the days we were together

Recommended myTakes