Fiancé slept with 12 other women?

I found my fiancé in bed with another women when I came home from work early on Friday . Later that night he told me he had slept with 12 other women while we've be together! I threw the engagement ring at him, but now I'm feeling bad because I really really miss him and I feel really really bad about breaking off the engagement. Should I forgive him and just let it go or just leave it as it is?

2723

What Guys Said 23

• You made an error in your text, writing about fiancee. It should read 'ex'

Don't feel bad about dumping this cheater and move on to a better guy.

Don't feel bad, HE knows he's an ex now.

• seriously?

...

• Yep he had pics and videos

• Ummmm, YOU feel really really bad about breaking off the engagement? Okay... take you a really really big deep breath and think about what you're wanting. NO... let me say this again NO!!! again NO!!! you don't forgive him and NO you don't take him back. He played you and made you into a fool. What makes you think he's gonna change? AND... he's been with other women while in a committed relationship with you. This guy loves no one but himself darlin... he is not in love with you and doesn't seem to have ever been in love with you. It appears that he only loves himself and liked having you around on the side as a solid thing when the other women were busy. He used you... now I want you to get up.. smile... shake it off... and go find you a real man that will love you for you and NOT cheat. We're out there... the ones that want just one woman and don't cheat.

• Once a cheat, always a cheat.

You did the right thing, he's only remorseful because he got caught. Otherwise he would have married you and continued to sleep with other women.

It sucks but you should mourn your loss and move on. Sorry that you had to find out like that.

• NOOOOO! God no! Listen I've been dumped by the girl who I am crazily in love with, so I know how much it hurts not being with the person you love. Probably even hurts more for you since you were the one who decided to end it (Unlike my situation where I Was dumped).

Listen, I'm of the mind, once a cheater, always a cheater. Even with that being said, people are not perfect and mistakes can be made, we are only human after all. But he didn't make the mistake once, he made it 12 times meaning it's not a mistake but a conscious decision to hurt you. It's a cliche but time will help you. You will rationalize it so much in your head over the next couple of weeks, but no matter what you do, you have to be strong and tell yourself NO!

Think of yourself as a drug addict. You're in a haze right now, high on your past relationship. One day you'll come down and realize how much sweeter the world around you is, without the drug.

• If it was 12 women before meeting you, that's one thing. 12 women while you're together is an outrageous betrayal of trust. You can forgive him if you want for your own peace of mind, but you should remain separated. You rightfully ended the relationship.

• 12 women when we were together

• You were right to break it off with him, without a question. It's a shame that happened to you.

• Well it's only 12 wome... NO You just leave. Do you really think he'd change. Come on now don't put yourself through more harm.

• How does he treat you outside the infidelity? Do you have fun? Does he make you feel special? Is he an attentive lover? If you like the answers to those questions and feel comfortable adjusting your expectations accordingly then go for it.
    But dont think your gonna change him

• Do not walk but run away from this guy.

• Forgive him? Are you serious? He will perceive this as a sign of weakness and do worse to you. You won't be happy with him.

• Don't forgive him

• at least he was honest...

• If you are stupid, you will crawl back to him. Have some dignity, you will regret getting back together for the rest of your life..

• Think positive... 12 is far better than 13 women

• he will obviously do it again. if you can accept that then marry him

• Leave him. He's a cheater and that's just disgusting.
    If he's done that with twelve women and you're not even married yet... do you even want to know how much worse it would get?

• ... You? Feel Bad?

uhhhh...

should've ripped off his cock, and throw it at him.
    Not take off your ring and did the same... the ring is worth more.. by now.

• It was only a half carrot dimond

• Still Worth more than his penis at this point.
      You can't pawn his dick. you may as well pawn the ring.

-queer voice- Like eriously, 12 other females? -pfft- Men.

• You've gotta be fucking kidding me right?

• This can't be serious. This has got troll written all over it.

• Its normal for men to want to spread their seeds. Get back with him.

• I'd leave my fiancé if she cheated on me with just one person. Fuck that man for cheating on you.

• another proove women attracted to jerk

GREAT

• "Jer-RY! Jer-RY! Jer-RY! Jer-RY!"
    *ahem*
    Get rid of the asshole. This pattern of behavior is not going to stop.

What Girls Said 26

• Forgive him? Try to Forget him here, dear. He is this cheat sheet Now before you have even walked down the aisle and even Then------He will continue to sleep with More in store with 12 other women.
    You can no longer trust him, no matter what bunk of bouquets he throws your way. He has proven to you that he is this horse of another color and by taking him back, he will just continue to make you look like a jack ass and always leave you with egg all over your face with other chicks.
    Grab some comfort food and block your phone. This piece of metal you 'Threw' at him was just the beginning of your problems.. after the ceremony of the Real ring thing, the Fling would never have ended, most likely and positively ending up to be... a War of the Roses down a beaten bridal path of hell, no sweet cake about it.
    Good luck. xx

• Seriously? Why the hell would you feel bad about dumping a cheater? Clearly he never loved or respected you. You should be relieved you found out before you actually married the douchebag.

• Really? REALLY? Are you seriously considering forgiving the man who CHOSE to disrespect you and lie to you by cheating on you with 12 OTHER WOMEN? Yeah, if you choose to forgive him then I hope you know he's gonna cheat on you for the rest of his life. Good luck with that.

• Even if he slept with just ONE woman, I would have left him faster than he could say bacon. You can forgive him but I would not even bother getting back with him. He went behind your back and then told you the truth only because he got caught.

• Leave it as it is.

12 women while you were together? What good is an "I do" gonna do after he said "want to go out with me?"

Once a cheater always a cheater. Let this go, he'll only hurt you more.

Take it from the voice of experience.

• What the... FUCK? Fuck no you shouldn't forgive him, you should despise him.

Don't go back, I know it sucks but you'll move on.

• You're not serious right? He slept with 12 WOMEN, 12!!! Not 1 and came to you crying because he was sorry or anything, instead he did this BEHIND YOUR BACK. Don't get back with him. Cheaters will ALWAYS be cheaters

• He can go fuck himself. What an asshole

• Don't feel bad, he's the one who should feel bad. Dump him and find someone else. If he's doing this to you now, you can bet he'll continue doing this to you throughout your whole life. You deserve someone better, someone who loves and respects you. Dump this jerk.

• Are you crazy? Excuse me, but that man is an asshole who has no respect for your relationship nor you. If you don't realize that, you deserve him. :)

• NO. Leave that ass hole behind, don't go back to him. He broke your trust. How can you go back to someone who's suppose to love only you. Don't be dumb and go back to him. Move on and find someone better.

• I think you already have your mind made up. You just want someone to tell you your decision is the right one and agree with you.

• Hell no! Bastard cheated on you 12 TIMES WTF? Think of the STD´s he could be carrying! But anyways if you get back with him he'll keep cheating on you forever!

• Yes leave. Another crouching tiger woods hidden among the grass

• Come on get back together! The number should be at least 15.

• 12 other women!! Wow that guy had a kot of fun im sorry to tell u that but seriously would u go back to him knowing that he slept with 12 other womens and be happy with him, if he cheated once she will do it more in my opinion u should leave that asshole and forget him ! he's not worth of any woman in his life!!! And dont feel bad you did right choice, there will be better guys who are worth of your time and love.. GOOD LUCK for future ;)

• that guy sounds like a jerk don't feel bad that u broke up with him he wasn't sapose to date more girls

• So you are still dating this sleaze because...

• Leabe it as it is do you really wsnt to be chested all your life?

• No! Have more respect for yourself..

• Leave it where it lies. You deserve so much more, move on.

• Honey cut your loses. A man that cheats on an amazing faithful woman like you is unworthy of your love. 12 women? Even one is one too many. If you take him back it'll make him think it's ok to do to you again. Go out with your girlfriends and have a good time. Get yourself a makeover, get your nails done, by yourself a new outfit. Focus on you. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

• I'd leave him for good. My husband's cheated on me and it's something I can't let go. You don't always want to wonder if your at work and he's at home banging a woman. It's not a healthy relationship. I'd go find somebody who made you happy and respected you enough to not cheat on you.

• It depends, are you an idiot?
    If you're an idiot, then go back with him. But don't complain about your circumstance then.
    If you're not an idiot, leave, cut all ties, never look back, have respect for yourself and find a guy who actually gives a crap about you.
    Sorry to sound so blunt.

• It's okay that he repeatedly steps all over your heart, tell him he can keep doing it as long as he's sorry... I'm being sarcastic of course, but Why are you feeling bad? I'd kick my fiance out of my life if he'd cheat on me once. No way in hell I'd put up with that

• Would you forgive someone for poking you in the eye 12 times? I'd think he feel bad after poking you in the eye once, but he did it 12 times knowing he was hurting you. I'd never forgive that...