Is there a chance me and my ex get back together?

First time using this site so please be nice :)

Basically I was dating a girl for 2 years. We actually broke up about a month after our 2 year relationship which is now about 2 months ago. She says that she doesn't want to be together and that she doesn't have the same feelings for me and doesn't see us being together right now. I have been breaking the number one rule in calling her a lot and texting her etc. but we really had the ideal relationship, she wasn't just my girlfriend she was my best friend and I was that for her. But she says that I was jealous which I actually hadn't been when this happened. I want her back but I need help. I just don't know if it all was fake or not. I have gone through this before but I just don't know how to get her to understand that and I am not actually crazy. I recently was badly hurt by a mugger and she said she was mortified and called me and texted me but says she doesn't think its a good idea to talk right now. She says she would be jealous if I was with another girl. AHHHH I am the biggest hopeless romantic and I always treat my girlfriends like they are everything. But this girl was actually everything to me.
Is there a chance me and my ex get back together?
Add Opinion