How do I move on from this?

Me & my ex bf were together for 3 1/2 years before he broke up with me. We have been broken up for a year now & he has had 2 relationships (including the one he's in now). A few months ago we started hanging out & sleeping together again although he's happy in his new relationship. I'm starting to catch feelings again and he's made it clear that he just wants us to be friends. What's a healthy way for me to finally move on? Why is he doing this if he's happy with his situation?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• You can start dating other men. Start flirting, snapchatting them. You can start by snapchatting me if you want to :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, you don't have to cut contact with him forever, but I'd keep less in touch with him for now. While you're able to fully focus on yourself, you have to look at it as this, he's been in new relationships and is currently in one, yet he sleeps with you and only wants to be friends? You're gaining feelings for a guy who basically doesn't think what he's doing is wrong. You don't want that in your life anymore, He probably was a good boyfriend to you and you shouldn't question it, but people change and it's clear that has. You want to be happy with yourself and then move on at your own pace, the heart heals at different times, don't be discouraged and focus on yourself, when its time to move on know what you want in a partner and don't settle!