My ex boyfriend from where we used to live is camping outside in his car!

I'm home alone with my sister and my mother is on vacation in Greece, and we only moved here a month ago. But my ex boyfriend from where we used to live is camping outside in his car!

I want him to go away, he's really scaring me! should I call the police? my family lives really far away and I don't know anyone here yet!
+1 y
Okay, so I called the police and they said they can't do anything at the moment, but they suggest I stay up and make sure he can't get in. lock all the doors and windows (which I did already) but they don't have the resources to send anyone.
+1 y
But if he's still here in an hour or two they'll send someone.
+1 y
Okay well I´ll let you know how it went. He stood there long after 2 in the morning so I called the police again. Then they showed up and first came to talk to me, so I explained everything. Then I went outside to talk with him and the police, and he said
+1 y
He just wants us back together and stuff like that. And he misses me. After I said that I´d never get back together with him he got p*ssed and grabbed me by my arms and then the police took him away and I got one of the policemen's number so that if he
+1 y
shows up again I can call him and he´ll come right away.
6
2