Is he lying? Would you be offended?

Hello, I had a thing with this guy for 2 months. It was mostly online because he was busy but we hung out twice. We talked almost everyday in Facebook for hours. He ended it with me. 1 month later I run into him at the gym. I notice he keeps staring at me. I waved and he smiled back. He kept staring at me and I was only 15 or so feet away from him. I sent him a message a few days later and he told me he didn't recognize me. Am I wrong to be offended here? Just a month earlier we discussed how much we liked each other.

Anyone?
Thanks! I knew he was lying!

11

Most Helpful Guy

• that would be weird if he honestly did not recognize you

• Thanks. I could understand if I was trying to hide from him but I was waving. Plus we met at the gym so he has seen me there before.

• yeah its possible though if you changed your hair or lost some weight/look in much better shape since the last time he saw you. but I assume you see him there on a regular basis

• It was only one month after.