I know I should move on, but what do you guys think?

Okay well here's the whole story. I been on & off with this guy for a few months now. This certain guy is known just to want that one thing from a girl, that's it. So around June, I was now getting over a break-up / losing my virginity to the wrong person, and I started to talk to this guy to make myself feel better. We stopped talking a few weeks later over something dumb, well him being dumb. He was acting like he just didn't care so that was it. Then school started. He saw me & of course, tried to talk to me again. So I gave him a second chance. Being around so many girls, he couldn't control himself, so he started passing me in the halls and saying hi to me when he felt like it. So once again we stopped talking. Shortly after he got "upset" and we started talking again, this time he was different, I actually thought this was gonna get somewhere . . BUT he messed up AGAIN. After we started hanging out, talking more, I had hope for this time but it was just like the rest of times. Except we stopped talking this time because he got mad at me for not sending him pics. . those* kind of pics, obviously. So I know, I'm stupid for even giving him 3 chances. Not everyone deserves 3 chances, I guess I know that NOW. I'm tired of just messing around with guys I actually want true love. What should I do? Ignore him completely, in school? I feel like no one is even for me right now, I'm tired of being lonely. Thanks for reading :)
I know I should move on, but what do you guys think?
Add Opinion