How do I tell Mr. Perfect that I'm not interested?

So I have been on three amazing dates with this man. He is perfect and I can't find anything negative to say about him except that's he is perfect. Despite the fact that he has no flaws I just don't think we have a chemistry, I don't want to text him, I'm not interested in his life and I have no butterflies- plus I don't care about how he sees me, and usually I care a lot if a man thinks I'm hot or not. So how do I tell him it's not working? I've never been the one to end a "relationship" and he deserves to know. I've been kind of bitch towards him, I haven't texted him or initiated anything hoping that he would get the message. But I know how much it hurts when someone just decides to disappear so I have to talk to him. Please help me..

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him! "You're a really great guy, I've enjoyed our time together, but I am not feeling the chemisty. I hope you understand, all the best :)"

Sure, it'll suck, but at least you've been honest and straightforward about it.

• That's actually a really good answer thank you so much!

• You're welcome... maybe you should thank all the girls who've sent me that text? LOL/FML

• Oh no haha, I'm thanking you now :D

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's best if you just tell him. It can be painful not knwing where you stand with your "partner".
    After all, honesty IS best policy. ;)

• I know it's just really hard.

• I know you're right. I'll do it then. Thank you so much! :-)

• @asker No problem. :)