Was it my fault it ended?

Ok my ex & I have been broken up nearly 3 months now. I'm still not over her but the one thing I'm stuck on is if it was my fault she broke up with me for the first 2 months everything was great except for when she would try to compare me to her ex's or ex step dads until her mom assured her I was nothing like any of them & to give me a chance. Then we started school & she would tell me that if she would see to much of me she might get tired of me or if I got in the way of her schooling she might push me away because it's happened before. So then for about 4 weeks she would say one week that she didn't know if she could Handel a relationship school & work. Then for the next 3 weeks I would ask if everything was ok because I was a little worried because of what she had told me & she said she was starting to push me away which freaked me out then that 3rd week I was able to calm her down & make her realize just because it's happened before it doesn't mean it will again. So after this she was going to tutor a friend who she knew liked her alone in the library & let me know because she didn't want me to worry which I did because when we first started she told me she would never cheat on me in the right frame of mind which made me worry a lot. She ended up catching me looking at her phone which I said I was so sorry for & she forgave me. Her mom would jump into the relationship & tell her I had problems & was dependent & she didn't think I could fix them & told her to watch out & she believed her. She also would tell me a few times she didn't think we would last that long because of our futer plans. She had a hormone imbalance which her birth control regulated & she had to be taken off of it & a few weeks after this she got mad at me over somthing I didn't say & from seeing to much of me. Then it was ok until I asked to not say a certain thing when we would make love because it would throw me off which pissed her off enough to break up with me. I would ask a lot of Q's.

I would ask a lot of q's trying to feel secure about the relationship because I was always worried it would end because it felt like everyone I turns around somthing else was wrong. She also broke up with me because her mom said my problems couldn't be fixed. She gave me a few other reasons why as well but she would say a bunch of stuff that was contradicting like she didn't like me anymore but then she would say I'm the best bf she's ever had & I'm great. Does it sound like it was my fault?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• She needs counseling. I feel bipolar just reading this.

• I know I have my problems like I'm very insecure & should have never asked questions all the time like I did so that was def a big problem & everyone keeps telling me made it worse by being negative all the time. So you don't think it was my fault she is just bipolar? Or has issues?

• She definitely has issues. The back and forth. I don't know if she is unsure or confused? Trust issues? But she might want to get some counseling.