Was it my fault it ended?

Ok my ex & I have been broken up nearly 3 months now. I'm still not over her but the one thing I'm stuck on is if it was my fault she broke up with me for the first 2 months everything was great except for when she would try to compare me to her ex's or ex step dads until her mom assured her I was nothing like any of them & to give me a chance. Then we started school & she would tell me that if she would see to much of me she might get tired of me or if I got in the way of her schooling she might push me away because it's happened before. So then for about 4 weeks she would say one week that she didn't know if she could Handel a relationship school & work. Then for the next 3 weeks I would ask if everything was ok because I was a little worried because of what she had told me & she said she was starting to push me away which freaked me out then that 3rd week I was able to calm her down & make her realize just because it's happened before it doesn't mean it will again. So after this she was going to tutor a friend who she knew liked her alone in the library & let me know because she didn't want me to worry which I did because when we first started she told me she would never cheat on me in the right frame of mind which made me worry a lot. She ended up catching me looking at her phone which I said I was so sorry for & she forgave me. Her mom would jump into the relationship & tell her I had problems & was dependent & she didn't think I could fix them & told her to watch out & she believed her. She also would tell me a few times she didn't think we would last that long because of our futer plans. She had a hormone imbalance which her birth control regulated & she had to be taken off of it & a few weeks after this she got mad at me over somthing I didn't say & from seeing to much of me. Then it was ok until I asked to not say a certain thing when we would make love because it would throw me off which pissed her off enough to break up with me. I would ask a lot of Q's.

Updates:
I would ask a lot of q's trying to feel secure about the relationship because I was always worried it would end because it felt like everyone I turns around somthing else was wrong. She also broke up with me because her mom said my problems couldn't be fixed. She gave me a few other reasons why as well but she would say a bunch of stuff that was contradicting like she didn't like me anymore but then she would say I'm the best bf she's ever had & I'm great. Does it sound like it was my fault?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She needs counseling. I feel bipolar just reading this.

0|1
    0|0
    • I know I have my problems like I'm very insecure & should have never asked questions all the time like I did so that was def a big problem & everyone keeps telling me made it worse by being negative all the time. So you don't think it was my fault she is just bipolar? Or has issues?

• She definitely has issues. The back and forth. I don't know if she is unsure or confused? Trust issues? But she might want to get some counseling.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Dude i think you are much better without her... She has some problems... And your insecurities either gave rise to the problem she is having or maybe her problem made you fell insecure... she needs some serious counseling..

You should take some rest... Clear up your head, not think about her and move on to some other girl... but give yourself a little time before you move on to other girl...

0|1
    0|0
  • Mate , regardless I think she is no good for your head !!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter. It's ALWAYS the guys fault

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes