Help suicidal ex boyfriend dont know what to do ?

I keep getting text and pictures from my ex he carved my name on his hand he seng pictures of him crying and he's threating me if I dont get back with him he's going to commit suicide he already tried once. Please help.
I won't get back with him he hits me a lot and he already broke my jaw and bruised up both my ribs and he's mentally abusive as well please I dont want him to do anything bad to himself

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Call the police, tell his family. Its not up to you to help him, and he's trying to manipulate you into going back with him.

• Thanks for mho :)

What Guys Said 1

• Share the information with someone close to him. You're not qualified nor the person to handle this situation.

What Girls Said 3

• He's obviously manipulative and abusive. Good on you for staying away from him. Next time he says he's going to kill himself call the police. If you have a way to contact any of his family tell them too.

• Wow! What is up with all of these mentally and emotionally unstable relationships. First of all I really hope you reported the abuse and second of all if he is self-harming and threatening to kill himself then for the LOVE OF EVERYTHING THAT IS HOLY take the pics and the messages to your nearest police department so they can pink slip his ass and have him committed!!

• You need to call 911...