My ex boyfriend is playing with my head? as many answers opinions as possible please.

ok, so me and my ex are friends now, we have been texting all day everyday this week, pointless things really, just joking round and chit chat. then I said I would be moving away next year and he replied with he would hate to see me go because he loves having me around and he's gonna make sure my remaining time is as gr8 as poss planning 2 take me 4 a day trip 2 Paris, go out clubbing with friends and all that. also that he wishes it would have lasted between us and it was his fault it ended and that I was perfect. so I was kinda taking this as a sign he may want to reconcile? then he admits that his ex really hurt him (they broke up 6 years ago by the way!) and he wasn't ready for a relationship which is why we broke up and he was weird with me...huh? but 4 sum reason he admits he's kept every single text I've ever sent him and ain't ready 2 get rid of them. (I found this very weird) and don't know if he's lying about that, but y would you make that up anyway. he claims were just good friends now, so what the hell is going on inside this boys head?! I'm very confused! if I don't text back, he bugs me to.
3
2