Does this mean anything?

So me and this guy who I was seeing for a year and a half, friends before hand for 4 years. He ended things with me back in November, the break up was awful we argued badly and hurt each other we both went into NC and didn't want to know each other.

Now at the begin of feb he calls me when he's out with his friends at a pub, facetiming me. I answer stick my fingers up and hang up also out in town. He then proceeded to FaceTime me 5 times before my phone died. I woke up to a message of him blaming a mutual friend and saying that he hopes I was well, I replied nearly a day later but he never replied.

Since then nothing has happened but now he has started unblocking me. I also found out that his rebound is pretty much in shambles, could it be that he's starting to realise the grass isn't greener on the other side?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. That what you want the situation to be. Relationships end for a reasons.
    when people feel lonely they start behaving and doing irrational things. In this case. He feels lonely. He's reaching out to last person he connected with. But there is nothing there. It's just a moment.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it is Good-bye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks his X in his own softie spot, many times over, it really Isn't quite Over' Because------I woke up to a message of him blaming a mutual friend and saying that he hopes I was well...
    He is most likely Missing the Kissing here, dear, has had a few thoughts cross his mind and now his even Crossing your path once again. It could mean Something, then again, it could mean he wants you back in his own life as a friend with maybe even Benefits... only time will tell.
    It appears he is having a change of heart by going slow with his own flow. However, don't be so quick to wear your own heart on your sleeve. He definitely has motive in mind and with this 'Break up was awful,' it seems on his own end that he has let bygones be bygones and sleeping dogs lie.
    If it comes down to the bare bone here, dear, where you both would be gnawing again on some rope, have a pet talk with him as to where this is going.
    For now, feel things out, walk slowly on the water... yes, he may be in this sticky situation where he has realized that the 'Grass isn't greener on the other side, his rebound is pretty much in shambles.' However, don't end up yourself to be someone's sweet cake and eat it too.
    Good luck. xx