Would you like to share a sad breakup story?

To be fair here is my sob story.

I met a girl on my way from school. we had walks in the park and she would come to my place to cuddle. One day she said she'd rather be dating someone online and we never spoke again.

Tear tear.

What's your story?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• I broke up with my ex on the first week of school in August 2013. We went off contact for 5 months. He came back to me in January 2014. I was alone in the hallways walking to lunch and then I heard someone call my name. I closed my eyes and then opened them and turned around it was my ex. He gave me a hug and said he loved me, I wanted to say let me go because I could feel that something just wasn't right and my heart was telling me don't get back with him. And so I did get back with him everything was fine for a while until he started acting distant. He broke up with me in March 2014. We had intially met in middle school and we just clicked and decided to go out. I came to realize that he is a player, he led me on, we got into an arugment over the summer and he told me to go to hell. He cheated on me over the summer last summer in 2014. Looking abck I wish I had went with my gut so I didn't get hurt. He was my first love and he meant a lot to me, but the way he treated me just wasn't right. He treated me like dirt, he always made excuses to come and see me. I asked him to show me that he loved me but he would just use words. He broke up with me out of the blue in March 2014. He crushed me to pieces it was like someone had shot me in the stomach basically I didn't see it coming. I cried, I tugged on his arm because I didn't want him to go and he was like i have to get back to my friends, I cried on his shoulder and after that he left. Something tells me he didn't care about my feelings he only cared about taking advantage of me. He's a player, he flirts with girls so much, makes them feel like they are on top of the world and then break up with them. I've learned a lot from my last relationship/first. I don't' deserve him and he doesn't deserve me. He started drinking and then that's when everything just started falling apart. He doesn't deserve me, he treated me like a dog and I don't' even ask for a lot. We haven't spoken in 11 months, no contact but I've moved on

• Thanks for sharing. I'm glad that you've moved on

• Me too it was hard but it was worth it, he treated me like a dog. I'm just doing me, I'm not dating again until college. I'm done settling for less than what I deserve

What Girls Said 4

• We were together for ten months. Something happened between our moms. We both had our phones taken away, so we had no way of contacting each other because it was over summer vacation.
    Then about a month into school, he texts me saying "it's not you, it's me" after a whole bunch of stalling. He broke up with me and the reason is still unknown. 6 months later, he has made me cry many, many times. He's cried, too.

He's taken it pretty hard, but we're both sort of over it now. I have a boyfriend and my ex claims he has no feelings left.

• Sorry to hear that, my ex broke up with me 2 weeks ago by text and he said "I don't love you" "And I don't want to be with you." We had fun together while it lasted and I loved him because we could be silly together and always make each other laugh.

• don't be sad about it, one day you'll find a girl that will truly love u

• My boyfriend and i were together for two years. Travelled together he was my first serious relationship we built so many memories together but we fought a lot too nothing really bad. A month after celebrating our 2nd anniversary we fought but this time he didn't talk to me and said he didn't love me anymore (we were really good before the fight he even told me he would do anything to keep me). He broke up with me, didn't talk to me, i technically begged. He said he was sorry but he just didn't love me anymore and we wouldn't want to try. Went out drinking the exact day he broke up with me and said he couldn't be happier and that he did not miss me at all.

What Guys Said 2

• I loved a girl to the end of the earth, but didn't treat her right. Then she left.

Now I wander the Earth trying to right my wrongs.

• Sorry I don't believe in hook ups n break ups... N against it!!!

Would never break up n break girls hearts!!!